Thursday, August 9, 2012

Welcome!


Hello, dear viewers, and welcome to my blog. It's nice to know that you viewed my blog and I want to thank you for that. In this blog, I will discuss everything I want to discuss. In this blog, I will express my stand on different issues and I will try to entertain my viewers at the same time. This blog will be a place of laughter, meditation, looking back, discussion, expression, enlightenment, etc.

There will be more features to be added in this blog. For now, enjoy these features:

  • Bible Verse of the Week - This feature will be updated every Sunday, 12:00 PM (Philippine Time).
  • Microsoft Translator Widget - Microsoft's translation tool. This feature is dedicated to viewers who can't understand English.

Again, I want to thank you for viewing my blog. May the Great Architect of the Universe bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment